Athlete Career & Education Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics and tech support for ACE on-line programs and webinars using existing and new technology to provide the best athlete experience, including recording and archiving for future use.
- Facilitate program and event registration for all ACE-specific events. Manage event and program evaluations for all ACE programming.
- Provide support for tuition and grant programs including updating documents, tracking applications and statuses, updating webpages, and communicating with program applicants and recipients. Assist with administration of ACE grants and application processes.
- Assist with management of ACE Athlete Employer relations, including but not limited to tracking of athlete engagement with employers, communicating information to athletes and employers, and assisting with the administration/operations of athlete-centered job programs.
- Oversee daily administration of ACE and ACE.edu inboxes including responding to athlete and other stakeholder inquiries and forwarding to appropriate staff to ensure timely, effective and accurate communication.
- Facilitate initial athlete on-boarding to ACE program. Manage off-boarding athletes who are no longer eligible for ACE services.
- Assist with content development and maintenance for ACE platform, athlete newsletters, ACE SharePoint site, and future athlete services portal. Assist with ACE ADA accessibility management for programs and documents as necessary.
- Assist with the vetting of potential third-party vendors, mentors, and employers as needed.
- Facilitate background checks and SafeSport training of external stakeholders who work with Team USA athletes. Liaise with Athlete Safety and Security departments to facilitate these checks and follow up with stakeholders as necessary.
- Support NGB engagement by tracking and reporting athlete program engagement by sport, presenting to NGBs on baseline programs and resources, and assisting with operations towards NGB-specific programming
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in sports management, business administration or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience in sport management, project management, event management, business planning or other related fields
- Experience in sport, a sports organization, and/or serving athletes is a plus
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Ability to provide tangible solutions that are valuable to customers and clients served
- Interest in continuous organizational/personal improvement, growth, and learning
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management systems
- Salesforce experience is a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime