Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate advance project management skills to lead all project phases; Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor & Control, Close.
- Serve as a subject matter expert that can develop and demonstrate advanced knowledge in multiple systems and/or designated domains; that help our team with the day to day business in addition to providing support, training and gathering of requirements for new functionality.
- Act as a liaison for internal business partners, external vendors and the software development team.
- Create and execute system test cases with a mindset towards testing automation and provide defect reporting; apply different testing techniques and usage of tools
- Collaborate and communicate with project team in requirements definition, documentation, defining metrics, testing defects and facilitating knowledge.
- Perform requirements analysis and modeling of current state*, analysis of business / IT drivers, development of future state that addresses business / IT drivers and the high-level roadmap of steps to move from current to future state*. (*including people / governance, process and technology)
- Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing technical requirements, processes, and data models
- Mentor and provide general guidance to junior team members; contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Education: Bachelor's degree (preferably related to technology) or equivalent work experience
Licensure & Certification:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM) or Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO) desirable
- 7-9 years of business system analysis (or related) work
- 5-6 years of project management (or related) work
- Experience with relational databases with basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with SDLC / Agile methodology
- Experience working with and supporting CRM systems (MS CRM Dynamics or Salesforce) desirable
- Ability to quickly understand business operations
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Adaptable to new types of stakeholders and technology
- Exceptionally organized
- Effective communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to participate as an active listener
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime