Minor League Video Intern
- Capture and log video for home and road games during spring training, regular season, and playoffs.
- Assist players and coaches with video and data needs.
- Assist in preparation of advance scouting documents and video.
- Capture non-game video as needed (bullpens, batting practice, early work, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuit of degree preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience playing/working in college and/or professional baseball preferred.
- Must be able to identify pitch types.
- Must be available to work the entire minor league season and spring training.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Willing to relocate to Chattanooga, TN.
- Work is performed in both a typical interior/office work environment, and outdoors where the employee will be exposed to prevailing weather conditions.
- Hours will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Adhere to MLB Team Organization Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the MLB Team Organization.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet Department productivity standards.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Nonprofit Sports Organization
Sports Merchandise Company