Compliance Services Intern
- Monitoring of off-campus recruiting and telephone records.
- Reviewing complementary admissions lists.
- Monitoring student-athlete practice time.
- Assisting with student-athlete paperwork and the rules education program.
- Preparation and organization of required NCAA and Big Ten conference forms and reports.
- Prepare and send compliance correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s or law degree.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,453 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Broadcasting Company