Plumber - Part Time
- Use industry accepted construction methods, materials, hardware, tools, and equipment used in both rough and finished Plumbing in a commercial / industrial setting.
- Support both Major and Private events standby plumbing needs.
- Assist Plumbing shop with small projects.
- Assists in managing LEED-certified water retention system through our cistern, water treatment plant, and cooling towers.
- Provides professional safe service related to all stadium plumbing and water systems.
- Maintains applicable documentation and records of work activities through the CMMS system.
- Maintains maintenance and storage areas and keeps in exquisite working condition
- Familiarity and ability to adhere to OSHA and other applicable safety codes.
- Position shall operate, maintain, perform work related to maintenance of plumbing installations, plumbing equipment, and plumbing services.
- Monitor and secure the safekeeping of plumbing and facility equipment and supplies in accordance with current building and safety codes.
- Repair and replace sinks, fixtures, waterless and low flow urinals toilets .
- Maintain all kitchen plumbing needs including 3 compartment sinks, dishwashers and drains .
- Drain cleaning and jetting as needed.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), and two (2) years of college or technical school preferred. Minimum five (3) years experience as a plumber helper for a major commercial plumbing firm or comparable position.
- Working knowledge and operation of hand powered tools, sewer snake, jetter and light construction equipment (e.g., forklift, Genie Lift, skid loader)
- NFPA certification not required but preferred
- Must be customer service oriented and maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times
- Must have a keen awareness of working environment; “you see – you respond” meaning pick up trash, wrappers, paper, litter, or any other debris you see to keep our building clean at all times
- Must be available for approximately 75 % all events held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium including NFL Team, Atlanta United FC soccer, concerts, etc. Associates must be available for events on nights, weekends and holidays.
- This is a Part time position requiring flexible schedules possible first and second shift rotation
- Must enjoy helping others and working within a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time, meet tight deadline and function under stress.
- Proactive in seeking out positive interactions with both guest and coworkers and interested in maintaining those positive relationships
- Must enjoy speaking and interacting with others in a warm, friendly, and respectful manner
- Must be available to attend all necessary training as a prerequisite for employment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime