Basic Maintenance Technician I
- Employee will maintain proper dress attire as instructed by their supervisor, including but not limited to uniforms and proper shoes.
- Assist management with safety training, planning safety improvements, record keeping, and enforcement of OSHA guidelines and Arena, Inc. safety policy.
- Conduct safety audits to identify deficiencies and unsafe practices, which need immediate correction ensuring a safe working environment.
- Maintain records, schedules, charts, etc., as required to ensure proper and timely preventive maintenance or repair of components, systems, and structures throughout the entire organization.
- Submit ideas and suggestions to Management to help plan work schedules and assignments in accordance with O&M repair requirements.
- Follow work priorities according to the status of the components, systems, structures, and actual work request forms to include all formal work order documentation.
- Ensure correct procedures are being followed and provide assistance when necessary.
- Assist in preparing purchase orders for materials, tools, equipment, spare parts, and supplies, etc.
- Follows work priorities according to the status of the components, systems, structures, and actual work request forms. Ensures that equipment is properly tagged and secured before maintenance or repair work is performed.
- Completes timesheets as directed to ensure correct information is recorded using CMMS.
- Maintain and clean assigned equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Must be able to use lift equipment, such as but not limited to elevated platforms and atrium lifts.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Proficient knowledge in engineering, construction and/or maintenance
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management, verbal, presentation and listening skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,982 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Recruiting