Head of Marketing
- Lead the branding, creative and communications strategy for the digital consumer media brand.
- Build out and launch marketing campaigns to generate awareness and engagement for the brand and its shows with consumers and multiple partners across the TV and digital media ecosystem.
- Manage performance marketing activity across paid, owned and earned to deliver brand awareness and drive viewership.
- Build out a team for marketing, communications, research and audience analytics functional areas.
- Own media and creative agency relationships to maximize ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Deliver ongoing product marketing analysis, making recommendations to continually refine marketing strategies around user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- 10+ years of experience in consumer-internet marketing.
- Proven experience with consumer digital products and brands as a key decision making in a senior marketing role, with video game-related and/or entertainment marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Well versed in integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, trained in bringing digital (social media and streaming platforms) and offline media together to create innovative campaigns.
- A gaming and entertainment fan who understands the power of content to transform and influence pop culture.
- Experience building and growing consumer brands through content & community.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complex marketing issues into compelling value proposition to business partners as well as consumers.
- High comfort level with using consumer research as well as data (social and streaming platform analytics, surveys, polls, Nielsen ratings) to continuously improve content across web, social and TV to grow audience and viewership.
- Entrepreneurial and risk-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative team within a large enterprise.
- Confident and experienced decision-maker, comfortable with risk assessment and the ability to assume a leadership role and "push the envelope" when required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime