This individual manages all activities of the beverage function for the organization. S/he will run an efficient, effective, and profitable beverage operation across all venues under the leadership and direction of the General Manager.
- Direct all activities of the national beverage program
- Ensures the implementation of all corporate annual beverage program initiatives
- Coordinates the development and implementation of beverage programs that support concept clarity and take advantage of local beverage opportunities
- Provides necessary beverage training with emphasis on sales, service, and product knowledge to ensure operational success
- Creates concept appropriate wine list enhancements, beverage lists, recipes and menu collateral
- Maintain strong working relationships with the client and business partners by providing leadership and direction for beverage operations and purchasing
- Maintain the highest standards of beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through excellent customer service
- Responsible for innovative drink menu development
- Monitor beverage inventory and pricing on a daily basis regarding changes to restaurant bar menus
- Develop and institute beverage training to F&B team
- Provides the necessary beverage cost management tools to operations for successful cost management
- Ensures beverage cost and operational efficiency and great guest beverage experience by providing standard operating procedures and ongoing training for team members
- Ensures competitive pricing and product through regular research
- Ensures all security, safety, and sanitation standards are met
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years food & beverage management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in sports and entertainment venues.
- Possess extensive wine, beer and beverage spirits knowledge
- Possess knowledge of applicable local, state, federal, province and other applicable laws within the multiple locations jurisdictions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime