Customer Service Manager
- The Customer Service Manager will report to the Director of Human Resources.
- The successful candidate will help lead the locations efforts in creating and maintaining a culture of service, while assisting in all public facing location communications.
- This shall include the employee surveys, event based guest surveys, as well as rewards and recognition program.
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge about the facility and services in order to assist any and all guests
- Responsible for the design and support of customer service training materials
- Responsible for the development and rollout of employee recognition programs
- Support the operating departments signage and marketing efforts in regards to new products and services.
- Create reports to compile customer feedback and analyze trends
- Takes ownership for difficult customer situations with the ability to see the situation to resolution
- Develop a strong relationship with Client based marketing teams to support local and corporate initiatives while maintaining client approval
- Communicate with guests to take on-site surveys during events; compile and track results to identify trends and areas of concern
- Lead our secret shopper efforts and analyze data to support actionable effort
- Take a lead role in the location Huddle team to help facilitate team building efforts.
- Generate location specific communications for internal recognitions and employee communications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Friendly and warm personality with an ability to connect to game day employees and fans
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Background or degree in Marketing or Communications
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced team setting in addition to work independently
- Creative skill set with the ability to shift from project to project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime