Senior Associate, Mergers & Acquisitions
In this full-time position, the Senior Associate will source and be involved in leading ownership groups and buyers through the sale, investment and acquisition of professional sports teams, primarily within baseball, hockey, and other sports – at both the Minor and Major League level.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work both independently, and as a key-member of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / assignments at once.
- Strong creative and organizational skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s / university degree, or the equivalent combination of relevant education and
- Must be a legal US resident.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (MD)
Professional Ice Hockey Team
Sporting Goods Company
Sports & Entertainment