Women's Indoor Volleyball Graduate Assistant
- Monitoring student's academic progress and eligibility.
- Assist in planning, organizing, filming and stating practice.
- Assist in stating matches and assembling match scouting reports. Monitoring off and in-season weight training program.
- Assist head coach in collection and reconciliation of credit card receipts and other administrative processes/procedures as assigned.
- Serve as leader, mentor, and role model to student-athletes.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary policies, procedures and regulations.
- Minimum of two (2) years coaching experience and/or playing experience in intercollegiate volleyball.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated, an energetic self-starter, have sound judgement and attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,918 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (NC)