- The Facilities Technician is responsible for the repairs, troubleshooting, monitoring, and preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural and architectural systems in the facility.
- Follow established dress and behavioral codes.
- Attend meetings and training classes to keep up to date on building policies and procedures as required.
- Constantly evaluate Facilities’ procedures to ensure safety and establish new safety guidelines.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and tools.
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Preferred: Electrical experience including troubleshooting electrical systems and motors, conduit installation and general knowledge of the electrical code.
- Candidate must have the ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions as well as adhere to building policies and event requirements.
- Must have knowledge of and ability to follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs and to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time and climb stairs to inspect and handle problems.
- Candidate must have knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, team environment, be willing to work a flexible schedule to include different shifts revolving around event schedule as needed, evenings, weekends and holidays hours if needed.
- Candidate must have ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation for building emergencies.
- Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Baptist University
High School Coaching
Private College (NC)