Head Women's Tennis Coach
Essential Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
- Conduct practices and games. Responsible for communication/coordination with the Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Enforce departmental policies and team rules as to travel and conduct both on and off the field
- Supervise and Evaluate Assistant Coach
- Maintain liaison with college and athletic administrators, trainers and SID as appropriate for a head coach. Maintain communication with faculty liaison
- All Full Time athletic personnel must attend monthly College Administrative Professional Staff meetings, athletic staff meetings as scheduled, weekly athletic logistics meetings, other special college meetings as announced, and Conference meetings
- Adherence to all regulations of the College, Centennial Conference, and NCAA
- Operate within a budget that covers all operational costs of the program.
- Represent the college at all times in a professional manner including dealings with officials and opposing coaches
- Continued and consistent communication with alumnae
- Scheduling of all non-conference opponents in a manner that meets both budgetary and competitive goals
- Support of community service programs for student athletes
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certified
- Other assignments will be made by and discussed with the Director of Athletics.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, 1st Aid/CPR/AED certification, Experience playing or coaching tennis at the College level, Strong recruiting skills.
- Strongly Desired: Master’s degree.
- Special Requirements: Include extensive travel, weekends, evenings, and transportation of students. A clear background check and Motor Vehicle Record check are required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime