Head Athletic Trainer
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Athletic Training Room (ATR) and oversee staffing for the ATR and coverage for all home athletic events.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and communication of the ATR’s policies and procedures, and Emergency Action Plans for all teams and facilities.
- Coordinate relationships with team physician(s).
- Coordinate, document, and maintain records of all student athletes’ physicals and Cavaliers’ Medical Forms.
- Maintain accurate documentation records.
- Ensure that each student athlete has proper medical insurance coverage and complete injury reports and insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ensure proper stock of inventory for athletic training needs.
- Responsible for maintaining athletic training budget.
- Document and communicate effectively with coaches, student athletes, and other appropriate parties regarding sports injuries.
- Develop and communicate athletic training policies and procedures for visiting teams.
- Provide proper care and nurturing to student athletes for prevention, evaluation, management, rehabilitation, and treatment of injuries.
- Assist coaches with obtaining coverage for summer camps/events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
Essential Job Functions
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral communication and relationship skills
- Excellent recruiting skills to meet annual roster expectations
- Efficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to read, understand, and apply instructions
- Hear and understand telephone conversations
- Ability to coordinate different tasks simultaneously
- Move about the campus freely (including all facilities)
- Use soccer equipment
- Working knowledge of game/facility preparation
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian College