Applications Architect (Temporary)
- Responsible for providing technical guidance, mentoring, and performance services in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of public facing websites, apps and services.
- Perform analysis of customer and vendor requirements and create detailed program design specifications for user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality, and backend processes in collaboration with customer, business system analysts, and other project team members.
- Assist others in the use of programming tools and recommend tools to best meet application needs.
- Work with analysts and customers to recommend technology solutions that meet business needs.
- Participate in process improvement/re-engineering efforts and work with Advisory Developers/Architects to ensure that application solutions are congruent with enterprise-wide direction.
- Provide guidance and task direction to other developers.
- Coordinate project management and integration activities across projects as needed.
- Facilitate communication and problem resolution between "technical" and "functional" groups.
- Work with Architecture and other infrastructure groups to determine and implement complex system hardware requirements that may involve multiple platforms, databases or peripherals.
- Provide production support for applications, implementation of fixes and upgrades from the product vendor, assist others with complex problem resolution, and respond with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner.
- Expert on the end-to-end web properties, capabilities, and client offerings.
- Expert on inner workings and code behind systems used to deliver web properties.
- Work with development and client teams to simplify, innovate and enhance process.
Troubleshoot technology issues and create patches to deliver on time to clients.
- Work closely with global technology and data science teams to turn patches into long term solutions and improve automation.
- Design, develop and document best practices for current products to improve efficiency and ensure client success.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine best system design, potential risks and issues.
- Work with Product Development to drive product evolution for enhancements and features.
- Oversee technical excellence and code quality of day-to-day development activities.
- Build innovative solutions to improve offerings to clients.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,902 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime