Deputy Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services
The position will provide direct oversight in the following areas:
- Internal Operations, Compliance, Title IX gender equity, Horizon League and NCAA reporting, student athlete academic success and development, NCAA special grants, programs and activities, managing Financial Aid resources, Admissions liaison, oversight of Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC).
- This position will have oversight of the Sports Medicine (Prevea) program. Additionally, this position will supervise the Cross Country, Golf, Nordic Ski and Swimming & Diving programs.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Monitor, investigate, enforced and provide education regarding NCAA and Horizon League regulations, compliance policies, and procedures to coaches, staff, student-athletes, donors/supporters and other on- and off-campus constituents.
- Monitored and regulated Title IX protocols within the department.
- Monitor and coordinate the eligibility status of participating student-athletes with the assistance of the computer software program, CAi.
- Preparing all required NCAA and Horizon League paperwork for preseason team meetings and conduct preseason meetings with each athletic team to complete required eligibility papers while reviewing institution and department rules and regulations with teams ensuring each student-athlete meets the requirements.
- Arrange eligibility for approval by the Registrar.
- Prepare necessary forms for medical hardships, student -athlete reinstatement, and NCAA administrative reviews.
- Investigated secondary violations of NCAA rules and if necessary wrote infraction reports to the Horizon League and NCAA.
- Provide NCAA rules education to coaches, staff, student-athletes and boosters on a regular basis.
- Maintain Department of Athletics Staff Compliance Handbook and/or website and Student-Athlete Handbook.
- Bachelor's Degree at time of application
- 5 Years of experience working in an NCAA or League Office
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,040 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball League