Athletic Coaching Opportunities
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in sport skill instruction, motivation, and conduct of practice sessions
- Demonstrate a sincere interest in the social, emotional, academic, moral-ethical, and athletic development of student-athletes
- Support the mission of the school and the Athletics Department, while positively and effectively leading the student-athletes and managers
- Exhibit leadership and professional behavior and communication in dealings with student-athletes, parents, staff, and administrators
- Complete and/or assist with all administrative duties including, but not limited to: Exhibit the highest professional standards and ethical behavior with adherence to ACIS, AAIS, NYSAIS, School, Division, and Department of Athletics rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience. Previous high school playing and college playing experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage relationships at the administrative, student-athlete, and parent level.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to student-athletes, and support student success on all levels.
- Candidates must exhibit enthusiasm for the role of athletics in an independent school setting, vision and creativity, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- A stipend is paid for the coaching position at the conclusion of the season. Additionally, candidates must complete a criminal background check and must possess or obtain, prior to the start of the season, current First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,974 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Preschool/Elementary School
College Prep School
Sports and Entertainment