Director of Marketing
- Lead an integrated go-to-market brand enhancing marketing offense that drives and maximizes the impact and revenue generation for Sales/Ticketing and Sponsorship.
- Proactively strategize with Sales/Ticketing leadership.
- Collaborate with Sponsorship (Sales/Activation) team to develop sellable products and concepts that will generate increased value and attract partners to our organization.
- Lead the Marketing Operations function in creating and managing effective processes that yield high quality output for internal constituents.
- Manage direct reports within Marketing Operations (Manager and/or Specialist).
- Leverage effective multi-directional communication to ensure alignment with and delivery for stakeholders and clients.
- Partner with the CMO in crafting and driving the strategic and cultural direction for the integrated marketing team.
- Proven experience in planning, delivering, communicating, and measuring strategic marketing and sales campaigns.
- Strong command of the integrated marketing mix and all associated functions.
- 3-5 years of leading high-performing integrated brand marketing teams.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,041 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Recruiting