Ticket Operations and Customer Service Associate
- Help the department to perform club and league analytics on Tickets.com clubs.
- Promptly enter accurate, detailed information regarding all client requests and solutions in the call-tracking database.
- Duplicate and effectively communicate any client issues that require research.
- Execute and follow up on client issues in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management, Communications, Business Administration, or related/alternate field of study required.
- At least 2 years of experience in ticket operations, box office, digital ticketing, and/or ProVenue suite of products required.
- Prior software Helpdesk experience a plus.
- Computer proficiency is essential – Microsoft Office Suite and ability to easily learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic, client-service oriented attitude.
- Self-motivated, patient and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include long days, evenings, weekends, occasional holidays, and travel if/when necessary.
- Must have U.S. work authorization.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime