Assistant Operations Manager
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, supervising, and performing Event Changeovers
- When requested assists / recommends hiring, performs training, scheduling, and supervision of changeover staff
- Oversee all ice installation and maintenance of the ice and its equipment.
- Coordinate event logistics as assigned
- Supervise operations staff for non-event tasks as assigned
- Maintain and clean Changeover equipment and areas
- Communicate “assigned task” status with the Operations Manager or Director of Operations (in Manager’s absence)
- Assist the Event Manager with all facets of Event Coordination.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Electrician with all facets of Audio/Video programming and development.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with event changeovers & the general functions of the Operations Department
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, with emphasis in working with & training a “casual” staff
- Previous ice maintenance and forklift driving experience is highly desirable
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 50 lbs., unaided
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended number of consecutive days.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime