FC Manager Membership Services
Our ideal candidate will carry a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: service experience, conflict resolution, active listening, adaptability, creativity, willingness to learn, influencing skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships. In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with the core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Develops, manages and motivates full-time franchise service representative; including evaluating and measuring performance results.
- Achieves Retention and New Sales goals and provides daily coaching to achieve results utilizing Situational feedback from internal and external customers
- Integrates strategic benefit plan for San Antonio FC and supervises fulfillment process. In addition, coordinates all season ticket correspondence promoting upcoming events, benefits and deadlines
- Collaborates with sales team members to identify At-Risk Season Ticket Members and formulate retention plan. Assists in development and implementation of Season Ticket programs to add value to Season Ticket purchase
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or commensurate experience.
- 1-3 years of service and or sales background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to create and maintain favorable relationships.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to provide active listening and conflict leadership skills.
- Experience working with department heads and decision-makers (internal and external customers).
- Aptitude for influencing others in a positive and effective manner.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English speaking and writing), preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 727 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team
Sports Facility (OH)
Women's Soccer Club