Environmental Coordinator (Flexible Schedule)
The Environmental Coordinator is a flexible position that allows you to interact with amazing people, and an awesome horse centered organization. Support a great mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a background check.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the facility clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff and customers while remaining professional, polite, and courteous.
- There will be prolonged periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds at a time. (Anything over 25 pounds would require a two person lift)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching
Minor League Baseball