Post Production Editor
The Post Production Editor is an experienced, knowledgeable, and well-versed non-linear editor who edits basic to intermediate level content to support all Production groups and performs supporting functions including media ingest/conversion, graphics creation and audio production. Responsibilities outside of this description may be required based on company and/or department initiatives.
- Proficient edit skills and ability to perform well under pressure, high demand, strict timelines and/or live conditions with little supervision.
- Edits a wide range of assignments within the particular discipline that is indicated by the job title.
- Conducts quality control measuring and corrective action steps to ensure and/or enhance product
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of workflow, equipment and facility layout in assigned areas for troubleshooting.
- Organization, efficiency, and planning skills are required.
- Share information and offer solutions to standard workflow and system problems.
- Provides quality service to all customers, as defined and assigned by management.
- Understand complex information and disseminate it to proper personnel. Effectively communicate problem solving efforts, results and solutions.
- As necessary, participate in team-based projects and contribute recommendations towards departmental objectives.
- Solid understanding of editing file structures, broadcast measurements, and A/V formats.
- Solid understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction, and audio mixing.
- Final Cut Pro
- After Effects
- Bilingual (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment