Director, Business Operations / Gamification
We are looking for a Director of Business Operations/Gamification to monitor and manage our organizations functions and build processes that meet our business needs in the gamification space.
Responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring OKR’s/KPIs. To be a successful Director of Business Operations/Gamification, you should have experience in the gaming, sports betting and/or D2C space, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all related companies and workstreams operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish OKR’s/KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Previous experience in a related business and/or role
- Strong knowledge of operations management
- Deep understanding of sports and multiple types of gaming
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor degree required. Advance degree preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,112 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Non-profit Running Organization
Minor League Baseball Team