Email Analyst, Digital
- Manage and execute daily email campaign requests as assigned.
- Build responsive email templates with supplied images and copy by coding with HTML/CSS
- Select and pull email audience criteria as requested using campaign management platform and other sources.
- Schedule and deploy email campaigns and monitor deliverability.
- Measure email campaign performance and recommend email optimization strategies based on reporting data.
- Educate internal marketing teams and guide them through the email request process.
- Serve as subject matter expert for email industry best practices, design, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance.
- 1+ years’ hands-on experience in a similar role, executing campaigns from a leading Email Service Provider and/or Marketing Automation platform. Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard a strong plus.
- Experience with campaign management/CRM systems and working complex data sets. Has an analytical, data-driven mindset.
- A team player that can also work independently with minimal direction.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and grow with a great team and Organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume-environment.
- Position located in White Plains, NY
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment Company
Minor League Baseball Team
American Professional Soccer Club