Fan Experience Attendant
- Greet guests and scan guest tickets.
- Act as screen to ensure contraband items do not enter the building.
- Distribute hand-outs at ingress, egress, and during the event as needed.
- Aid guests in finding their seats in the seating bowl.
- Direct guests to services such as concessions, merchandise, ATM’s, and restrooms.
- Must be able to use proper judgment and make guest-friendly decisions with little supervision.
- Constantly monitor guest seating area to ensure safety regulations are being kept and that guest conduct is in compliance with acceptable norms.
- Document all guest related incidents.
- Perform crowd control functions during events as needed.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team.
- Assist special needs guest with entering and exiting the building, and perform wheelchair escorts.
- Monitor parking lot and bike parking areas.
- Duties are performed outside under varying weather and temperature conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service helpful. Outgoing and friendly personality required. Ability to work independently and remain flexible a must.
- Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English. Spanish is a plus.
- Must meet company-grooming and appearance standards.
- Must be able to complete written incident reports clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 542 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Organization (NV)