Guest Services Representative
- Maintain pleasant, friendly, and professional demeanor with guests and staff at all times.
- Responsible for protecting the integrity of the premium areas by ensuring all guests have a proper ticket/credential.
- Provide accurate directions to the various clubs, suites, special hospitality locations, and all premium areas of the building.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Levy's Restaurants to ensure that all needs of our premium guests are met.
- Serve in central hubs of guest communication, (i.e. Guest Services Centers and Concierge Desks as applicable), responding to guest complaints, questions, and comments, administering Guest Services programs, and distributing publications or building giveaways as applicable.
- Answer phone inquiries in a pleasant and professional manner, taking messages and giving proper event/building related information as needed.
- Work with Security to ensure that all suites are empty of guests and lost items at the conclusion of every event.
- Responsible for safely transporting guests who request wheelchair escort services from one location to another and properly using escort tracking sheets, wheelchair logs, and safety waivers.
- Operate elevators in a safe manner and ensure that only guests with proper tickets are allowed access to each respective concourse level.
- Perform a variety of duties while on shift, often changing from one task to another, without the loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information.
- Always follow all operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain company confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Reliable, punctual, and regular in attendance with good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Barclay's Center for scheduled shifts. Parking will not be provided.
- Ability to take direction well and work well with others.
- Must maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance that always conveys professionalism. No visible tattoos, facial piercings, unnatural hair colors (i.e. blue, pink, etc.)
- Must be available to work at least five (5) evening events per week; including all events on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Holidays may also be included
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime