Assistant Coaches' Aide (Men's & Women's Volleyball)
As Coaches Aide, you are responsible for reporting to the Head Coach and/or the Director of Athletics and are responsible for the following:
Characteristics, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of the assigned athletic program.
- Fostering an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduate in a timely fashion.
- Assists the Head Coach in developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the skill, discipline, and integrity of the team during games and practice.
- Responsible for driving the van including attaining and maintaining full positive status on the authorized drivers' list, following the school's van policy. Also adhere to all driving laws as well as all EZ-Pass laws.
- Must read, acknowledge, sign, and follow the NJCAA Coaching Principles, Coaching Creed and the NJCAA Coaching Excellence Contract.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Position involves both inside sedentary work and physical activity outside on the field in coaching and training situations with student athletes.
- Involves strenuous exercise of muscles used in stooping, bending, running, throwing, pitching and batting.
- Work is performed indoors and/or outdoors in conditions including loud and constant noise. There is exposure to natural atmospheric conditions such as sun, rain, wind and dust, etc.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag approximately 50 pounds.
- Travel is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 734 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (MD)