Manager of Guest Experience
The Guest Experience Manager will assist in managing varying aspects of the Guest Experience department including Premium Guest Relations, Team Member Experience, and Guest Services programs. Responsible for ensuring a well-organized and efficient operation, this position will collaborate and synergize with other departments frequently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Guest Experience daily operations including tours, event staffing, and training and development.
- Analyze data and guest insights to introduce process improvements and automated solutions across channels that solve guest problems.
- Optimize technology utilization to reduce duplicative or inefficient processes.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding of Guest Experience Team Members.
- Manage procurement and expenses within budgetary designations.
- Create and manage an event briefing program with the focus of the transfer of relevant and necessary information for Team Members.
- Manage Quality assurance programs such as mystery shop, team member surveys and guest feedback to ensure process and continual service improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality, Sports Management or related field of study preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in customer focused role, to include supervisory or managerial experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Suites applications and time and attendance software.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Must be able to successfully traverse the various levels and areas of the Hollywood Park campus with a strong physical condition and ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Flexible schedule - able to work long hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team