Coordinator of Campus Recreation & Intramurals-Part Time
The Coordinator of Campus Recreation and Intramurals serves as a member of the Student Affairs team and helps to provide a vibrant and exciting campus life for university students. The Coordinator oversees daily operations and programs for campus recreation including, open gym and pool hours, intramurals, club sports, and other related activities. The Coordinator also serves as the Summer Camp Coordinator during the summer months.
- Prepare a robust calendar of events each semester that are promoted across the campus.
- Hire, train, on-boarding and supervision of work-study student staff and lifeguards to execute all intramural and recreational programs.
- Serve as the Certified Pool Operator and assist in the maintenance of fitness center pool.
- Manage inventory of equipment for all campus recreation activities.
- Ensure proper risk management, student safety, and compliance with Athletics and University policies.
- Implement a dynamic marketing and recruitment plan to ensure campus awareness and availability of campus recreation programs.
- Assist the Office of Conferences and Special Events in coverage of fitness center rentals and execution of special events.
- Conduct assessment of recreation and intramural programs to determine future needs and enhancements for student population.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Associate Dean of Students
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime