Under the direction of the Esports Manager, the Esports Technician will aid in the management and scheduling of student staff, the resolution of minor technical issues, PC/Console maintenance, social media posting, inventory management and special event/tournament staffing within our esports arena while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction. The Esports Technician will support, maintain and cultivate Esports at the University and the community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year of various communication experience (social media, marketing, advertising, etc.)
- Two (2) years in maintaining computer hardware and software experience
- Two (2) years of customer service experience
- COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment