Lead Athletic Trainer
Evaluates physical condition of, advises and treats college athletes to maintain maximum physical fitness for participation in athletic competition by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees all aspects of service for athletic training operations with a Division III intercollegiate athletics program.
- Schedules athletic training coverage of all practices and events.
- Administers immediate injury evaluation and management. Applies tape, braces, padding or splints to athletic injuries.
- Takes inventory, budgets, and orders supplies and equipment. Schedules safety checks and maintenance for athletic training room and weight room.
- Arranges for pre-participation physical exams and maintains medical records including injury evaluations, insurance and emergency contact information.
- Completes claim forms for the school's insurance company for athletes who have been referred to a physician.
- Communicates with coaches, athletes, parents, and administration regarding overall health of the student-athletes.
- Coordinates relationship with local Emergency Medical Services for services as needed.
- Travels with teams as necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team