Pilot (Director - Studio Operations)
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to working with the Production team on the look and flow of studio content along with using studio equipment to build effects and templates for coding and execution of studio shows via INEWS rundowns. As the Pilot, you will be part of a team that works closely with the Production Producers, Graphics, Operations, etc. to execute and maintain a consistent, cohesive live sports studio programming.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ year of experience with ROSS automation in a live setting with a strong understanding of studio equipment including switchers, audio boards, replay, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of college sports
- Understanding of INEWS and rundowns
- Great organizational and project management skills, and a demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Capacity to adapt to changes easily, allowance for flexibility in the schedule, and have strong attention to detailStrong leadership skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Women's Soccer Club
Sports Facility (IL)