Coordinator, Hotels & Hospitality
Position is responsible for the coordination and support of the events, meetings, and special projects with an emphasis on hotel operations and event hospitality. The coordinator will be assigned, as necessary, to coordinate hotel operations and/ or catering functions for events such as the All-Star Game, Winter Classic, Stadium Series, Draft, Stanley Cup Final, and departmental meetings.
Coordination of event operations and logistics including, but not limited to:
- Site review and recommendation
- Hotel contract negotiation
- Ensuring that hotels meet the terms and conditions of the event contract
- Overseeing hotel room blocks, reservations, VIP guests and special requests
- Set-up and coordination of on-site offices and hotel hospitality requirements
- Menu selection and management of food & beverage needs at hotel properties, arenas, stadiums, convention centers, etc.
- Securing necessary vendors including caterers, decorators, and A/V suppliers
- Ensuring appropriate billing arrangements and invoice reconciliation
- Other departmental-related duties as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime