Blub Sports - Web Marketing Graduate Assistant
This University's Club Sports department is seeking Graduate Assistants to work on our Web Marketing team. Graduate Assistants will assist with the management of the Club Sports website and will work across teams and departments to ensure proper messaging is being executed.
- Develops relationships with club sports coaching staff and athletes to gain trust and have access to quality behind-the-scenes digital marketing content from the team.
- Helps create and schedule content for all club sports rosters, bios (players and coaches), team schedules, scores, news stories, and more.
- Assists in the execution of deployment of university-wide club sports campaigns and social media marketing strategies.
- Travels with team to provide visibility to team activities on and off campus.
- Stays alert to and recognizes trends in competitor club sports sites and media.
- Creating news stories, bios, player stories, etc. on a daily basis.
- Ensures defined brand strategy is consistently applied during development of web properties.
- Supports the campaigns' creative and messaging are connecting with the appropriate target audience(s), to research competitors, and find new and innovative ways to elevate Club Sports, through web properties.
- Must be able to maintain academic GPA of 3.0
- May up to work 29 hours per week - will require evenings and weekend hours.
- Knowledge of collegiate club sports a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing content a plus
- Good relationship management skills and ability to work cohesively in a team environment requiring good social and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of content management tools (i.e. especially WordPress) needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team