Senior Administrative and Project Assistant, External Operations, Department of Athletics
The Senior Administrative and Project Assistant, External Operations performs a variety of tasks and functions pertaining to daily operations of the Athletic Communications and Fan Experience and Sales units within Athletics. Under minimal supervision, the position is responsible for organizing, performing administrative and project related tasks that assist the Operations Director, External Operations, Associate Director of Athletics, Athletic Communications and Associate Director of Athletics, Fan Experience & Sales.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of experience providing administrative and project level support. Experience in managing an office preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required (unless exemption granted)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- General knowledge of office management techniques
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile information, and prepare reports
- High degree of self motivation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Netscape and E-mail) and other peripheral office equipment
- General knowledge of budget development and fiscal management
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret policies and procedures, budget guidelines, etc.
- Ability to make independent decisions, demonstrating sound judgment and discretion
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (NC)
Sports Facility (NC)