The Senior Coordinator will be a key member of the team driving the integrated platform planning process. The role will focus on the management of project timelines, as well development of marketing and commercial frameworks, presentations, and other supporting assets.
- Support the day-to-day internal team communication across League office stakeholders, including the management of weekly calls and planning of reoccurring planning meetings
- Serve as internal property resource and owner of cross-department project timelines
- Support the development and growth of new League initiatives, including, but not limited to, sponsorships, content, digital/social media and consumer products, by the creation of presentation and proposals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external property, media and agency partners to develop solutions that deliver for commercial partners.
- Support the development of processes and work flows to further a culture of integrated and analytical thought across relevant areas
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 3+ years of marketing, sponsorship, or brand management experience.
- Passion and knowledge of soccer, esports, and general sports marketplace
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders of various departments
- Proven ability to develop commercial and marketing frameworks, as well as presentations with clear and concise narratives
- Strong relationship-building, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Commitment to building positive team environments and experience that demonstrate leadership traits
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime