Associate Director of Graphics
The Associate Director of Graphics is among the best and most innovative designers in sports and entertainment, and serves as lead designer, providing groundbreaking solutions, and guide a team of skilled graphic designers.
The Associate Director will collaborate with his/her team, the broader Centercourt Studios team, as well as cross functional marketing partners to develop visual branding assets as needed and briefed in.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, to manage, lead, and develop a team of graphic and motion graphics designers.
- Manage a wide range of graphic design projects from start to finish, taking part in every step along the way and delivering a professional product in the end.
- Serve as lead designer on all large-scale productions.
- Create team & brand assets, build fan affinity, and drive business objectives.
- Deliver industry leading collateral that includes but not limited to: brand campaign, logos, sales collateral, arena signage, invites, and other requested materials.
- Bring an entrepreneurial approach to the role and the department to help make good ideas great, and drive revenue through branding development and distribution.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization and bring their vision to life.
- In conjunction with CCS Director, oversee department budget.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime