Guest Services Coordinator
- Coordinate and execute scheduling, staff communications and payroll process for guest services team members.
- Manage event day guest services team leaders with a focus on their development.
- Lead and execute pre-shift event day meetings to include updates, recognize team members and to deliver service expectations to team members.
- Manage major event logistics, guest services staffing and redeployment plans, estimates and operational needs while working closely with the Guest Services Manager and the clients.
- Coordinate and execute the event preparations, equipment distribution and uniform inventory processes for all stadium and theater events assigned.
- Consistently build relationships with the venue management team, stadium service partners and all stadium event staff team members.
- Assist the Guest Services Manager with the management of the annual planning, goals and guest services account budget.
- Assign additional duties deemed necessary to the Guest Services Team Leaders and account administrative assistants.
- College graduate preferred
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years guest services and venue leadership experience
- Management & supervisory experience required
- Ability to handle heavy phone and computer use volume
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays as dictated by events
- Professional image and attire
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime