Assistant Softball Coach - NCAA
This College is recruiting to fill a part-time Assistant Softball Coach. This position reports to the Head Softball Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Assisting the head coach in all phases of an intercollegiate softball program.
- Recruiting within conference guidelines.
- Teaching advanced softball skills.
- Assisting with the monitoring of individual's academic progress.
- Overseeing transportation of the team.
- Participate in fundraising activities.
- Encouraging and demonstrating good sportsmanship.
- Processing of appropriate institutional and conference paperwork.
- Performs other responsibility as required or assigned.
- High School Graduation or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of intercollegiate softball rules and regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification or the ability to obtain certification prior to employment.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft office.
- Valid Driver's License
- Demonstrated experience as a softball coach, with experience at the high school, club or college level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Organization (NV)