Youth Training Programs: Camp Coach
- Create a fun and safe environment for all kids!
- Embody and commit to the program and our club philosophy.
- Support in the execution of operational and logistical components of camps, clinics, and tournaments
- Administrative tasks related to registration, check-in and preparations of camps, clinics, and tournaments.
- Other duties relevant with the position and department may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Attend pre-season orientation event and monthly coaching education meetings
- Co-operate the Game Day Kid-Zone at Heart Health Park with set-up, take-down and operations.
- Coaching qualifications (USSF / United Soccer Coaches or foreign equivalent) preferred
- One year of experience coaching youth soccer/sports
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and excited about contributing to the success of the department and Club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro basketball Team
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Organization (NV)