Sports Management - Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Description: WMI Global Project Manager is a highly skilled and highly sensitive position involving proprietary information and processes, confidential information including patient information, and high-profile athletes and celebrities. It is a dynamic environment due to global operations within all events and entertainment spaces we operate. This is a key position within our operations team; room for advancement is highly probable with continued growth.
Job Type: Full-time, internship considered
Responsibilities: The job requires
- flexible working schedule
- adapt to a changing environment
- dedicated and committed to company’s mission
- detail-oriented person capable of developing, implementing, and handling projects throughout the year and into future years
- develop and implement management training tools and aids such as video recordings to instruct operational task for events to ensure the management team and staff are all on the same page
Required Education, Skills, and Experience: Minimum of high school diploma, pursuing a four-year degree, fluent in both English speaking and writing skills, business writing skills as well as:
- Self-motivator of tasks
- 2 years’ experience in Microsoft Office Suites specifically Excel and Word.
- 2 years’ experience in Adobe Suites
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Follow directives and instructions
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Solution provider
- Follows up on all projects
- Manager of multiple projects simultaneously
- Conduct frequent video conferencing on platforms like Zoom among others.
- 2 years’ experience with video recording software
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience: Bachelor’s degree. The candidate must demonstrate willingness to learn and be adaptable to various circumstances during projects and workplace.
Schedule: Core hours are 8am-5pm PST. Must be flexible to handle global operations. 40+ hours per week, on call to problem solve often during event schedule. Holiday and weekend work may be required depending on the project or workplace.
Work Location: Primarily remote with up to 50% travel during the calendar year.
About the Company: WMI Global, Inc. is the instrumental brand in the event and entertainment space providing risk management, safety operations and planning, emergency and sports medicine services, rescue, security, disaster with emergency management and planning for the largest events and media entertainment in the industry. Our client base includes the Olympic games, multiple international federations, live television networks and production, NFL, MLS, as well as media and music conglomerates such as Universal Music, Amazon Film and Media, and Netflix to name a few.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 526 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team