Director Ticket Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business management, sports management, business administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of increasingly responsible experience in ticket operations and box office supervision in a stadium, arena, and/or large-scale event management.
- Working knowledge of SeatGeek ticketing platform and understanding of terminology used in box office/sales settings preferred.
- Strong skillset in Excel for reporting based needs.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task daily, be organized and lead with the desire to succeed.
- Flexibility to work unique hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Exceptional customer service and ability to engage in productive communications with clients and staff members.
- Ability to proactively plan and trouble shoot issues at a fast pace.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a high functioning team.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination prior to start date.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (OH)