Marketing & eCommerce Manager
We are looking for an experienced, eager, and execution oriented E-Commerce Manager that is experienced with Shopify. The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for strategically overseeing and managing the E-Commerce merchandising and marketing initiatives. They will be responsible for managing activities that include strategy, marketing, pricing, optimizing, all with the intention of driving E-Commerce revenue. Overall activities entail overseeing the business and operational aspects of the product and merchandising for direct to consumer sales on our website. They must have a passion and experience for driving demand, increasing conversion rates, improving operation processes and enhancing customer experience. Proficient in using webmaster tools, apps, plugins, analytics tools, PPC, SEM, SEO, and Google Analytics. Will be required to "think outside the box" and manage projects from conception through go-live and post implementation testing / tweaking. High aptitude for online business marketing as well as technology used for generating online sales.
· Manage sales and marketing online for our website and possibly across multiple marketplaces
· Develop a cohesive marketing plan for short term and long term revenue growth
· Work with a small team of e-Commerce marketplace specialists
· Implement and execute best industry practices, process, and procedures
· Implement Shopify apps and other plug-ins to achieve timeline goals
· Oversee and execute all digital marketing to drive traffic and revenue
· PPC and Paid Advertising possibly in the future
· Manage and execute online marketing plans including email marketing, SEM, SEO, and more
· Manage transactions, and communications to grow the business
· Lead and project manage all ecommerce related activities
· Plan and manage online content and marketing calendars
· Develop monthly action plans to achieve and/or surpass sales goals
· Manage product roadmap of website initiatives from concept through completion
· Develop project management plan in order to track and achieve milestones for team members to ensure on time and on budget delivery
· Utilize analytics and customer insights to identify conversion friction points and user experience pitfalls, test different strategies and drive recommendations that will improve customer conversion and overall site experience
· Create content strategies that support key product launches and promotions
· Perform daily site audits to ensure accuracy of promotions and exceptional customer experience
· Manage daily, weekly and monthly analytic reports that monitor indicators in terms of website performance, sales, inventory, traffic, status of email database, and customer service
· Partner with the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of product
· Minimum 5 years professional E-Commerce experience.
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus or concentration on Communication, Marketing or Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Proficient in Shopify. Experience with Amazon, eBay, and Walmart marketplaces a bonus.
· Experience using Shopify apps / plugins.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant management / leadership experience managing all aspects of an E-Commerce business.
· Proven track record to drive year over year growth in ecommerce.
· Thorough and in-depth knowledge of E-Commerce, PPC, SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics.
· Knowledge of E-Commerce best practices.
· Self-driven, motivated, and ability to work in a team environment and also independently.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company
Sporting Goods Company
Collegiate Summer Baseball