Senior Manager of Data Systems
- Actively manage diverse portfolio of applications and projects to successfully deliver within aggressive time and budget constraints.
- Serve as key contact with external consultants and support providers (e.g., data management and analysis, CRM, finance).
- Lead efforts to facilitate data collection, analysis, and reporting to internal departments, business units, including visual delivery of data.
- Manage data collection from a variety of data sources in a timetable that matches company reporting requirements.
- Perform data normalization for many different data subsets for consolidated reporting.
- Ensure data accuracy and deliverables are accomplished.
- Create and manage dashboards to continuously review and report on performance.
- Evaluate technology solutions and provide strategic guidance on implementing these solutions to gain efficiencies.
- Ensure data systems conform to enterprise data architecture and strategy expectations.
- Manage any part-time labor or outside contractor’s necessary for the completion of projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or related field
- 5+ Years of data infrastructure, architecture, engineering, science, or development experience
- Experience developing and utilizing cloud-based architecture to solve complex business needs
- Experience working with many different business applications such as accounting, sales (CRM), retail, ticketing, etc.
- Ability to manage time and to coordinate and interface with people.
- General diagnostic skills and experience with both hardware and software systems.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Women's Soccer Club