- Ability to operate, design and recommend current and emerging technology; including, but not limited to, audio consoles and systems, control room systems, production studios, signal flow, event and entertainment spaces and infrastructure.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of two state-of-the-art production and broadcast studios.
- Function as the point of contact for freelance crew.
- Coordinate rentals for production and event support.
- Assist in the maintenance, repair and procurement of all venue technology.
- Organize, document and communicate best practices and training on new equipment or production workflow.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Production.
- 3-5+ years in a Production, Broadcast, Audio Visual, Sports Venue or Entertainment field.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in related field.
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs on a regular basis.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,512 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club, TN
TN, Public University
Sports and Entertainment Venue
FL - University