Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships
- Attend networking & community events to help establish a strong sales pipeline
- Maintain productivity level set by sales team by tracking calls, meetings, etc.
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Utilize programs such as DigiDeck and SponsorUnited for prospecting, proposals and other key sales process steps
- Participate in weekly corporate sales meetings (sales updates, training, brainstorming, etc.)
- Assist in the activation and execution of all sponsorship deliverables pre-game, in-game and post-game
- Assist in the strategic planning and implementation of all sponsorship initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to generate revenue in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to varying levels of clients.
- Strong understanding of strategic analysis as it pertains to the sales process.
- Ability to think “outside of the box” when customizing a sales proposal.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company