Assistant Basketball Coach
Incumbent functions as Assistant Men's Basketball Coach. This position works under the general supervision of the Head Men's Basketball coach who outlines broad program goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the head coach to develop implement and manage the budget for the program. Prepares and finalizes travel arrangements for the program according to departmental policies and guidelines.
- Assists in organizing and conducting practice sessions.
- Assists in the recruitment of student athletes.
- Assists in preparing the budget for the sport's activity.
- Assists in preparing equipment requests as needed.
- Assists in scheduling of scrimmages and contests (conference and nonconference).
- Recommends student-athletes for awards to head coach.
- Furnishes a team roster to the administrative assistant, compliance coordinator and sports communications director for eligibility, administrative and promotions clarification when directed.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.S. Degree.
- Coaching and playing experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
University Northeast Region