Part-Tine Gym Attendant
Responsible for checking ID's at the front desk. Assisting the supervisor in ensuring the safety of facility patrons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect the facility upon arrival and report any discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Enforce all facility policies, rules and regulations.
- Be consistent and fair to patrons and employees.
- Covid Monitor Masks to be sure everyone is wearing one and properly.
- Disinfect all high traffic areas daily.
- Help with membership applications.
- 1Familiarize patrons with the facility, building hours and activities, so you can handle any questions.
- Make sure everyone signs the sign is sheet.
- A written request is needed for time off.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of Athletic Facilities and equipment.
- The ability to work with and respond to patrons and to relate to people of diverse attitudes and interests.
- Public relation and Decision Making skills.
- An understanding of facility characteristics, rules, policies and procedures.
- The ability to instruct the patrons on starting up the treadmills, stair climbers, bikes, row and elliptical machines.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Research University