Youth Academy Coach ( PT )
- Model and display the utmost professionalism in appearance, customer service, and coaching behavior.
- Supervise and motivate players between the ages of 6-18, as well as, evaluate players’ baseball and softball skills and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Conduct 1-on-1 instruction, assist with new programming for the Academy, as well as, help plan camp agendas.
- Assist the on-site director with instruction, camp setup and registration, customer service, and officiating.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to throw batting practice from a distance of 40 ft.
- Ability to hit fungo.
- Exhibit good judgment and maintain appropriate behavior with clientele.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must submit and pass a criminal background and drug screening.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,512 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Strategic Consulting Company
TX ‧ Public Research University
Hospitality & Travel Company
Analyst - Workday Systems (MLB Team)